I know it may be a little early to think about Christmas, but Halloween is this week and then November starts.
I decided to do a little feature on my favorite Etsy shops and products and combine that with a Christmas Gift Guide.
I have chosen 16 shops (as that fits perfectly into an Etsy Treasury).
1. Sandra Dieckman’s shop includes such cute prints! And I just loved this postcard book! Thought it would be perfect for a friend who loves snailmail or who just collects postcards! Or buy it for yourself and mail the postcards to your friends! Please check out the rest of her shop!
2. I have always admired the items in Elly MacKay’s shop, theatreclouds. Beautiful prints and cards that are truly unique to Etsy. It is really nice to come across a one of a kind shop with such a distinct style. I would recognize her prints anywhere. This pack of 8 Christmas Cards would be great for your holiday mailing. I will probably pick some up myself!
3. AlisaDesign‘s pieces look stylish, unique and comfortable! Her shop features a variety of gorgeously hand knit sweaters. Perfect for a sister or mom. Or for yourself to wear on Christmas Day!
4. The handmade wooden jewelry pieces in solittletimeco‘s shop are adorable and beautiful. A great stocking stuffer for your favorite nice or friend.
5. What kid, boy or girl, wouldn’t love crayons shaped like dinosaurs? I know the 5-year-old in me wants to see them in my stocking Christmas morning. KagesKrayons‘s shop includes so many different crayon shapes, something for every child or child-at-heart.
6. Eri‘s beautiful jewelry could be a great gift for many different family members or friends. Each piece is so elegant and beautiful, but you can guarantee it won’t be like anything they already have. I especially like the earrings!
7. I own a pair of these galstern tights and I love them. Not too bold, but just different enough to get noticed. I ordered mine from their website a while ago, and was excited to find them on Etsy recently! A nice edition to any fashionable lady’s wardrobe.
8. A bar of soap shaped like an owl is way too adorable to buy for yourself. Definitely a great gift idea. Seventhtreesoaps ship worldwide form Australia and have many other gift-ready items. Check them out!
9. I just love every piece in theobjectenthusiast‘s shop. Beautiful made-to-order vases and other pieces in different shapes and sizes. The colours she uses are too yummy.
10. Fingerless gloves could be an ideal gift for the photographer in your life. Or the bride-to-be, many lovely bridal gloves in this shop. Check out the variety GloveByJana has to offer!
11. I have drooled over these collars for a while now. Another item you might just have to pick up for yourself. SmArtAnna has a variety of jewelry in her shop as well.
12. The cutest little printable finger puppets would make a great stocking stuffer for any kid. Curmilla‘s shop has a few different designs to choose from for that kid in your life.
13. An absolutely beautiful hand-bound book for that writer-to-be or anyone you can think of. Boardingschool‘s books are incredibly well-made and one of a kind!
14. LeeCoren‘s handbags are definitely drool-worthy. The bags are handmade with images she has taken.
15. Salgado Fenwick is a team from Edmonton, Alberta. They have been part of the Flock & Gather Craft Market in Saskatoon a number of times and I finally picked up one of their shirts in the Spring. (And actually one as a x-mas gift last year). I am not sure if they’ll be at the Flock & Gather Winter Market this year, but you can ask them, or keep checking the F&G blog, here.
16. And the shop I’ve included is NaturalPrettyThings. Please check out their shop! They have so much more than just this delicate necklace.
I hope I inspired your Christmas shopping this year!
If you sell on Etsy, please comment below! I want to see your shop!
Do you have a favorite Etsy shop?
You can find my Etsy shop, here. Follow me and I’ll follow you back!
Use the code “KATEOCT13” at the checkout to get 15% off as a thank you for reading!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+ | Etsy